Effective Monday 11/9/2020 until further notice, all group and youth sports must stop all indoor activities per Jefferson County Level Orange regulations. They will not grant any exemptions or variations at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep teams updated with any changes or opportunities to maybe play outside (although currently the weather next week does not look favorable for this). We will also see about the potential to scrimmage neighboring clubs in counties not under the same restrictions.
As of 11/11 the RMR has suspended the Power tournament series. The information below is from the email received from the RMR.
—> Think of this as a “Time-Out” (although we’re not entirely sure exactly when we’ll be allowed to resume play)
* Return-To-Play planning is already underway.
* We’re looking at any or all “available” weekends as make-up dates for whatever Power events we lose during this COVID outbreak period. (especially those recently-vacated CrossRoads weekends)
* It is our intent to RESUME THE POWER-SERIES from where it left off just as soon as we have permission and facility-space to do so.
* The RMR-Classic and Challenge events are still “Go”
* We DO intend to host the RMR-Showdown, with the usual 3-day format over President’s Day weekend. Host gyms are still TBA.